You never know when your craving for your favorite Filipino sweet treats strikes. So here's a collection of classic Filipino desserts and snack recipes you can easily make at home.
Why wait for Christmas or special occasions when you can make these any time of the year?
Some of these treats are quicker to make while some require a little bit of effort but nothing you can't handle. Don't worry, my recipes will guide you every step of the way.
17 EASY Filipino Desserts Recipes
- Ube Ice Cream made with 2 Ingredients
- Filipino Leche Flan (made of egg yolks)
- Biko with Latik Sauce
- Filipino Style Fruit Salad
- Cassava Cake
- Buko Pandan Salad
- Easy Ube Cupcake
- Bibingka (Filipino Coconut Rice Cake)
- Turon with Dulce de Leche
- Maja Blanca
- Bibingka Malagkit
- Ube Halaya (Purple Yam Jam)
- Whole Eggs Leche Flan
- Puto Cheese with Butter
- Ube Flan Cake
- Make these cold desserts for summer.Ube Ice Cream made with 2 Ingredients, Filipino Style Fruit Salad, Buko Pandan Salad
Christmas and New Year
- Celebrate with these desserts on Christmas and New Year.Filipino Leche Flan (made of egg yolks), Biko with Latik Sauce, Cassava Cake, Bibingka Malagkit, Ube Halaya (Purple Yam Jam), Whole Eggs Leche Flan, Bibingka (Filipino Coconut Rice Cake)
- Make it any time of the year and enjoy as morning or afternoon snack.Easy Ube Cupcake, Turon with Dulce de Leche, Maja Blanca, Kutsinta, Puto Cheese with Butter
Recipe Notes and Tips:
- These are all seasonal suggestions. Of course, you can make all these anytime of the year whenever craving strikes.
- For easy workflow in the kitchen, prepare all the ingredients including the equipments before starting to make any recipe.
- Read the instructions and tips carefully for time-saving tips.
- Most of the ingredients can be found online like Amazon, Filipino and Asian supermarkets and other specialty stores.