Here's a very quick and easy recipe for all you busy bees out there. I prepared this within 30 minutes just before going to work. This recipe yields two servings.
¼ cup light soy sauce
minced green onions (optional)
- Mix light soy sauce, mirin and brown sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season both sides of the salmon with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat then add a tablespoons of olive oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, add the salmon skin side down. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Use a timer if you have to
- Remove the pan from the heat. Transfer the salmon to a serving dish then discard the oil
- While the pan is hot, pour the teriyaki sauce. The remaining heat should be enough to caramelize it. Add green onions.
- Pour sauce over salmon. Set aside then start cooking the mushroom
1 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until light brown. Add mushroom and butter.
- Reduce heat and cook mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes until it's tender. Season with salt and pepper and you're done!