A quick and simple pasta dish that’s great for lunch or dinner. I specifically used Century Tuna on this recipe because of its unique taste that I’ve been loving since my childhood days. And of course, my fondness for spicy food was developed at later on when I came here to Singapore. Needless to say, this is on my list of comfort food.
300 grams spaghetti pasta, cook according to package directions
1/4 cup pasta water
1 can of Century Tuna Hot and Spicy
1 tablespoons oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
half onion, chopped
8 pitted black olives
6 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoons oil.
- Saute minced garlic until lightly brown. Add onions and tomatoes and continue stirring until vegetables starts to wilt. Add the black olives, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tuna and pasta water. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat then add half of the minced parsley and it’s done!
Serve right away, top with remaining parsley.
Last Updated on