These Pandan Pancakes are moist and delicious drizzled with our favorite Nutella spread. Perfect for breakfast or snack that you will definitely love!
I have been daydreaming about making Pandan cake for some time but having a toddler doesn't give me much time to be in the kitchen and bake the merry way. So what's the easiest way to feed this craving? Pancakes!
I always want my pancakes soft and moist but not greasy. Using buttermilk is the popular secret to that. Since it's not always available in the supermarkets here in Asia, substituting it with milk combined with vinegar or lemon always works for me.
Go ahead, treat yourself once in a while and drizzle these pancakes with as much Nutella sauce as you want. Enjoy!
Watch the video on how to make Moist Pandan Pancake with Nutella
Moist Pandan Pancake
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon warm milk
- 3 tablespoon Nutella
Recipe Notes and Tips:
- Don't overmix the batter. Ignore the lumps. Overmixed pancakes make them chewy.
- Make the buttermilk before everything else. It needs about five minutes before it curdles which means it is ready.
- If you can find a pandan extract with color in them (assuming you're fine with using food color), use it so you do not have to buy two separate ingredients.
- Use ¼ cup to measure the batter which made 8 pancakes.